Also known as vaginal surgery, vaginal reconstruction or vaginoplasty. This procedure has several objectives tailored to the needs of the woman.
This is a common condition that prevents penetration in women. In this case, we will do an intervention to expand the vaginal muscles and restore the natural function of the vagina.
Aimed at: Women between the ages of 18 and 60 who have been unable of experiencing penetration due to a tight vagina.
Similar to the muscles of the body, the muscles of the vagina lose elasticity and firmness as they age. This can, in turn, affect the normal functioning of the vagina and the urinary and sexual systems inside.
In this procedure, we work on the functional and aesthetic part of the vagina, helping it regain its sensitivity, functionality, and self-esteem in the woman.
Aimed at: Women between the ages of 18 and 60 with overstretching and weakness of the vagina’s fibromuscular tissue due to pregnancy, labor, and menopause.
– Color of the vagina
– G point
– Vaginal labia
– Mons pubis
– Urinary incontinence
– Prepuce of the clitoris (due to its large size)
– Vaginal scars after childbirth
-Laser vaginal rejuvenation
– Vaginal reconstruction due to an episiotomy
– Vaginal polyps
– Sexually transmitted diseases
– Proctology (rectum and anus pathologies)
Women between the ages of 18 and 60 who don’t feel comfortable with the general aesthetic of the vagina because of its color, the size of the clitoris foreskin, the size of the labia, G-spot or Mons Pubis.
This surgery does not present contraindications. However, a pre-surgery evaluation will be done to rule out any complications.
-The recovery is fast, the patient will need two rest days and should avoid any vigorous physical activity, sports, and tight clothes. The patient will be able to walk and enjoy Barcelona without any difficulty and on the 4th-7th day can resume their usual routine.
– In a month, the woman can resume sexual activity and will feel more friction of the penis.
– The couple will feel a stronger penetration and more intense.
– Women express feeling more desired, attractive, self-confident and an increase in sexual desire.
– A woman who previously could not feel penetration will enjoy pleasurable sexual intercourse with penetration.
We use pelvic floor exercises to help maintain the muscle tissue that makes up the vagina.
I am interested
Briefly write your case:
Mailyn Solarte | Director
+34 640 847 411